Hearty.Â Cheesy delicious. Filling finger food.Â Meal in a crust.Â You’ll love Cheesy Beef Stromboli.Â Plus it is quick and easy!Â Just beef and cheese – no tomato sauce.Â Each sentence: one more word than the last.Â Now it is time to talk about the food!Â Â ðŸ™‚
Brown the beef and let it cool.Â Unless you brown the beef as you buy it and toss it in the freezer in 2 cup packages.Â (Highly recommended! Â Especially if you buy on sale!)Â If you are using beef from the freezer, thaw in the microwave.Â Add egg and cheese.Â Â Grab your favorite cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.Â Crack open a roll of refrigerated pizza dough and unroll it on the cookie sheet. Pat out until it touches the edges.Â Spread meat filling over the dough, leaving about 3/4 inch uncovered on all the edges so you can seal the melting cheese inside!Â Starting with one of the long edges, roll the stromboli like a cinnamon roll.Â Pinch all edges closed.Â Brush the top with a bit of olive oil, sprinkle on the shredded parmesan and bake until golden.Â Let set for a few minutes after removing it from the oven.Â Quickly build a salad, pour your favorite drink and sink into your comfortable chair.Â Take a deep breath.Â Survey your surroundings.Â Another deep breath.Â Present in the moment — enjoy your stromboli!
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 pound ground beef, approximately 2 cups
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
- 1¾ cup mozzarella, shredded
- Â¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1tablespoon olive oil, for brushing on top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In medium frying pan, saute ground beef and seasoning until browned.
- Drain fat and let cool slightly.
- Lightly grease 10 x14 cookie sheet and unroll pizza dough on cookie sheet.
- Mix together the raw egg and mozzarella cheese. Add slightly cooled seasoned meat and stir quickly to combine.
- Spread pizza dough with ground beef and cheese mixture. Roll up like a cinnamon roll on cookie sheet. Brush the top with olive oil and sprinkle with ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let set 3 minutes to cool slightly, then slice diagonally across the roll to make 8 pieces.
- Serve hot
Welcome to A Pinch of Joy!Â Iâ€™m so glad you stopped by today!Â Â Follow A Pinch of Joy using the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you donâ€™t miss a thing!Â Â Iâ€™d love to have your company on this venture!!Â Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below!Â Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties hereÂ Â